A selection of articles related to labour camps.
Original articles from our library related to the Labour Camps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Labour Camps.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 10:2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. 10:3 And when they shall blow...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother. 35:2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou...
New Testament >> Revelation
Labour Camps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Labour Camps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Civilian Inmate Labor Program
- o Provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations.
- Farm Labor Camps
- FLR-1- 2001. Who Operates an Agricultural Migrant Labor Camp? Typically license, and operate a labor camp to ensure an adequate and timely labor supply .
- XI - 1 CHAPTER XI TEMPORARY LABOR CAMP INSPECTIONS A
- TEMPORARY LABOR CAMP INSPECTIONS. A. General.
- Construction Safety Guidelines No. 1 Labour Camps
- Construction Safety Guidelines No. 1. Labour Camps.
Suggested News Resources
- Xpress Money Conducts its 4th Annual Ramadan Quiz Competition
- By Xpress Money For the past 3 years Xpress Money, the instant money transfer brand, has conducted an annual Ramadan Quiz Competition across labour camps in UAE during the month of Ramadan.
- Moved to act by one man's hunger
- The organisation attracts hundreds of people every year to events that support workers in labour camps and now provides supplies to 12800 people in 36 camps across the Emirates.
- Nearly 4000 boxes of daily necessities en route to workers
- Radisson Royal Hotel employee Nay Win Naing waits to hand out more boxes to be filled for workers in labour camps.
- Artist designed project to never be finished
- Roman Opalka was born on Aug. 27, 1931 at Hocquincourt, northern France. His parents were immigrants and returned to Poland in 1935, only to be deported by the Nazis in 1940 to Germany, where a million Poles were forced to work in labour camps.
Suggested Web Resources
- Labor camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A labor camp is a simplified detention facility where inmates are forced to engage in penal labor.
- Labour Camps -Belzec, Sobibor & Treblinka www
- Labour Camps – Belzec , Sobibor and Treblinka.
- The Labor Camps
- Those Jews strong enough were considered as slaves for the German "masters".
- Inside North Korea's labour camps - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English
- Jun 9, 2009 Accounts by former guards and detainees paint a bleak picture.
Labour Camps Topics
Related searchesjewish view of marriage divorce
maculele dance origins
battle of dunkirk aftermath