A selection of articles related to labour camps.
Original articles from our library related to the Labour Camps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Labour Camps.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 10:2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. 10:3 And when they shall blow...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother. 35:2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: II Thessalonians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3:3 But the Lord is faithful,...
New Testament >> II Thessalonians
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. 5:2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 5:3 The LORD...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3...
New Testament >> I Timothy
Labour Camps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Labour Camps books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Qatar: 23 plots allotted to build labour camps
- The ministry told QNA that the intention of the allotment is to help the private sector house their workers in optimum conditions, including access to health service and entertainment facilities.
- North Korea probe calls for Kim Jong Un to be prosecuted for crimes against
- John Fisher of Human Rights Watch said that North Korea had “horrific” forced labour camps, public executions and a history of mass malnutrition and even “mass starvation”.
- Joan Bakewell backed by former anorexia sufferers and doctors over weight comments
- Joan Bakewell yesterday apologised for the 'enormous upset' she caused by blaming eating disorders on 'narcissism' — just as support for her comments was growing.
- UN rights envoy calls for prosecuting North Korean leader
- John Fisher of Human Rights Watch said that North Korea had "horrific" forced labour camps, public executions and a history of mass malnutrition and even "mass starvation".