A selection of articles related to labour camps.
Original articles from our library related to the Labour Camps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Labour Camps.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 10:2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. 10:3 And when they shall blow...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother. 35:2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: II Thessalonians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3:3 But the Lord is faithful,...
New Testament >> II Thessalonians
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. 5:2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 5:3 The LORD...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3...
New Testament >> I Timothy
Labour Camps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Labour Camps books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Qatar: 23 plots allotted to build labour camps
- The ministry told QNA that the intention of the allotment is to help the private sector house their workers in optimum conditions, including access to health service and entertainment facilities.
- North Korea probe calls for Kim Jong Un to be prosecuted for crimes against
- John Fisher of Human Rights Watch said that North Korea had “horrific” forced labour camps, public executions and a history of mass malnutrition and even “mass starvation”.
- Joan Bakewell backed by former anorexia sufferers and doctors over weight comments
- Joan Bakewell yesterday apologised for the 'enormous upset' she caused by blaming eating disorders on 'narcissism' — just as support for her comments was growing.
- UN rights envoy calls for prosecuting North Korean leader
- John Fisher of Human Rights Watch said that North Korea had "horrific" forced labour camps, public executions and a history of mass malnutrition and even "mass starvation".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Labour Camps Topics
Related searchesfortuna mythology
dream dictionary garden
civilization iii corruption
hudsons bay company modern operations
dream dictionary acrobat