- Da Vinci's Demons season 3 episode 4 review: The Labrys
- Can Da Vinci's Demons really spare the time for a dream episode at this stage? Here's our review of season three's The Labrys... This review contains spoilers.
- LGBT advocates from Kyrgyzstan visit DC
- Aizhan Kadralieva of Labrys Kyrgyzstan and Ruslan Kim of Kyrgyz Indigo met with Special U.S. Envoy for the Human Rights of LGBTI Persons Randy Berry at the State Department.
- Labrys Turns Stalled Pfizer Program into $200M+ Teva Buyout
- Labrys Biologics, a San Mateo, CA-based migraine drug company founded by a group of venture firms less than two years ago, is being snapped up by Teva Pharmaceutical (NYSE: TEVA) in a deal that could be worth up to $825 million if things break right.
- Teva acquires Labrys Biologics for up to $825m
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA; TASE: TEVA) has acquired Labrys Biologics, Inc. for $200 million in upfront payment in cash as well as up to $625 million in contingent payments on achieving certain pre-launch milestones.
- Labrys is an alternative Start Menu for Windows 7+
- Launch Labrys and you'll find it doesn't just reproduce the regular Start menu. Applications and shortcuts are located and sorted alphabetically, and a left-hand index bar provides keys to jump straight to a particular letter.
Labrys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Labrys books and related discussion.