A selection of articles related to labyrinth therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Labyrinth Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Labyrinth Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Labyrinth Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Labyrinth Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Labyrinth in Gestalt Therapy 1 The Labyrinth in Therapy: role
- The Labyrinth in Therapy: role and possibilities of the Labyrinth in . amount of writing on the labyrinth and its potential for use in therapy.
- Ancient and Medieval Labyrinth and Contemporary Narrative
- the labyrinth and narrative therapy. A case is provided on how the labyrinth could be used in a narrative therapeutic approach.
- Haemorrhage in the labyrinth caused by anticoagulant therapy: case
- K. Marsot-Dupuch. J.
- brochure sex addiction outpatient program
- email@example.com. 615-218-8288.
- 1 Walking the Labyrinth
- cal process, using the image of a labyrinth as a metaphor for both.
Suggested News Resources
- Four new property deals on Swadlincote High Street, Derbyshire.
- has negotiated a 15 year restructure of an existing lease to Ladbrokes Betting and Gaming for Unit 1, 50 High Street, Swadlincote, which trades as a betting shop, and a five year lease renewal to Labyrinth Therapy Rooms, also on the High Street.
Suggested Web Resources
- Labyrinth therapy
- labyrinth therapy: a walk through a special maze taken as a spiritual and healing journey.
- Labyrinths for therapy, meditation - Detroit Alternative Medicine
- Aug 24, 2010 Labyrinths, which, for most people, are synonymous with mazes, have been in existence for centuries.
Labyrinth Therapy Topics
penance and reconciliation
richard feynman the manhattan project
isle of bute history