A selection of articles related to laccadive sea.
Original articles from our library related to the Laccadive Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Laccadive Sea.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Laccadive Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laccadive Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Top 5 Islands for an Easter Getaway Selected by RELLECIGA Bikini
- Situated between the Arabian and Laccadive seas, this remote set of islands is the perfect place for getting away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Lesson from Maldives
- Maldives is located in the Indian Ocean, South West of India and Sri Lanka in the Laccadive Sea. Jan S Hogendorn, Grossman Professor of Economics, theorises that the name Maldives derives from the Sanskrit 'Maladvipa', meaning “garland of islands”.
- Exploring India's 'Venice of the East'
- Sitting on the Laccadive Sea with the Vembanad Lake to its northeast, Alleppey draws comparison to Venice by virtue of its massive network of freshwater rivers, canals, lakes, and lagoons.
- The Amateur Radio Obsessives Who Send Messages from the Ends of the Earth
- The number of people trying to make contact with, say, Lakshadweep, an island in the Laccadive Sea off the coast of India, is not small. Such trips can result in well over 100,000 contacts. Allphin participated in a trip where 195,000 contacts were made.
- Mount Damavand, Réunion, Red Square
- Peacocks are the national bird of which country that borders the Laccadive Sea — Pakistan or India? 3. Which island is not an overseas department of France — Martinique, Tasmania or Réunion?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Laccadive Sea Topics
Related searchespennying oxford and cambridge rules
paul ulrich villard
dream interpretation olive trees
mediterranean climate precipitation