- Lachit Borphukan, A General From Assam, Killed His Own Uncle. Yet He's
- While we remember the valour of others, there are some who get left out. Lachit Borphukan is one such legend who did not find his rightful place in our history texts.
- Assam CM files nomination in Titabor constituency
- Gogoi, who was accompanied by his wife Dolly Gogoi also praised the voters of the constituency comparing the female voters to freedom fighter Mulagabharu and the male voters with trusted soldiers of Lachit Borphukan. “This is not my personal fight.
- Modi & BJP must study history of Lachit Borphukan
- However, the so-called-patriotic Assamese for their love for Modi forgot for the time being, that Lachit Divas is observed every year on November 24 to commemorate the Battle of Saraighat.
- New whine in old battles
- In Assam, the more things change the more they remain the same. In 1671 Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb invaded Assam. The legendary general Lachit Barphukon repulsed the attack in the battle of Seraighat.
Lachit Borphukan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lachit Borphukan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Lachit Borphukan Topics
Related searchesus route 66 after decertification
2000s events and trends
ancient mayan music
key lock paracentric key