A selection of articles related to lachryma.
Original articles from our library related to the Lachryma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lachryma.
- Job's Tears: Correspondences
- Coix lachryma Folk Names: Tear Grass Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Healing, Wishes, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
Lachryma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lachryma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Commemorating winery founder Emmanuel Delicata
- Emmanuel soon made his own wine under the Lachryma Vitis label which remains a household brand in Malta. The Latin name means 'tears of the vine' and was actually an affectionate choice by the late winemaker who was impressed by the suffering of the ...
- Exploring Mariano Vallejo's magnificent home
- Known as “Lachryma Montis” or “Tears of the Mountain,” after a nearby spring, the Vallejo home was unique because it was a “kit house,” meaning it was ordered from a catalog and the pieces were shipped from New England to Sonoma, where it was ...
- Lord of Magna Breaks Down the Elements
- However, he possesses the Lachryma bracelet, which allows him to act as an excellent support character. Luchs is associated with the Void element, meaning he doesn't have any specific weaknesses or strengths. Charlotte is a physical fighter, wielding a ...
- Character Stats Highlighted in Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven Launch Trailer
- As for the game itself, it tells the story of a young innkeeper named Luchs whose peaceful innkeeping days became numbered once he discovered a bracelet known as “Lachryma.” Suddenly accosted by strange fiends, he's saved by a mysterious faerie ...
- XSEED Games Launch New Strategy RPG 'Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven' on Nintendo 3DS
- Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven begins with a young innkeeper, Luchs, whose peaceful innkeeping days became numbered once he discovered a bracelet known as “Lachryma.” Suddenly accosted by strange fiends, he's saved by a mysterious faerie ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
johan galtung publications
anecdote well-known examples