- Study finds no evidence of lactase deficiency specific to autistic children
- The study finds no evidence of cellular intestinal inflammation, lactase deficiency, or "leaky gut" specific to autistic children with GI symptoms, according to the new research, led by Timothy Buie, MD, Rafail Kushak, PhD, and Harland Winter, MD, ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about allergies (but were too busy avoiding
- In humans, lactase activity declines after the age of 35. If there isn't enough lactase to digest the amount of lactose we eat, it sits in the bowel, fermenting.
- Stomach Troubles Not Linked to Autism, Study ...
- These include intestinal inflammation; deficiency of the digestive enzyme lactase, associated with lactose intolerance; and increased intestinal permeability, often called "leaky gut.
- Why some humans developed a taste for milk and some didn't
- Considering the symptoms of lactose intolerance, which include water loss from diarrhoea, individuals who had acquired the genetic adaptation of "lactase persistence" and could therefore metabolise dairy products, would have had a very strong selective ...
- WATCH: Could you eat a bus, according to science?
- People who are lactose intolerant don't produce enough of the enzyme lactase, and this can lead to all sorts of digestive problems if you decide to risk having a milkshake. The same goes for eating a bus - we (understandably) don't have the enzymes to ...
Lactase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lactase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfisheries and oceans canada history
venom guilty gear story
benicia california history
hello nurse vaudeville
ganbare goemon snes