- Prognostic Significance of Preoperative Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase in Upper
- Lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) has been demonstrated to correlate with clinical outcomes in human cancers. In this study, we aimed to evaluate the prognostic implication of the preoperative LDH in UUTUC. PATIENTS AND METHODS - A cohort of 100 ...
- Development of highly aggressive mantle cell lymphoma after sofosbuvir
- Laboratory studies were notable for a whilte blood cells 13.7 with 35% monocytes, hemoglobin of 9.7, platelet of 386, elevated lactate dehydrogenase of 5872 and elevated uric acid of 13.
- Prognostic features predict durable response to dabrafenib, trametinib
- Favorable baseline prognostic features, such as fewer metastases and lower lactate dehydrogenase, appeared associated with durable responses and prolonged survival in patients with BRAF V600-mutated metastatic melanoma, according to findings from ...
- Benefit from thoracic radiotherapy in patients with extensive-disease small
- Background: High lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) is associated with a large tumor burden in extensive-disease small-cell lung cancer (ED-SCLC).
- Oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage in multiple organs of mice
- SiNPs caused leukocytosis and increased the plasma activities of lactate dehydrogenase, creatine kinase, alanine aminotranferase, and aspartate aminotransferase. These results indicate that acute systemic exposure to SiNPs causes oxidative stress, ...
Lactate Dehydrogenase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lactate Dehydrogenase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Lactate Dehydrogenase Topics
Related searchesspiritual based leadership
alvars the vedas in tamil