- lactate. Also found in: Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Hutchinson, 0.09 sec.
- Lactate FAQ
- An elevated lactate is associated with increased mortality.1-7 If the lactate is cleared better outcome.
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Elevating Virus | Charles River Research
- technical sheet. Lactate Dehydrogenase Elevating Virus. (LDV, LDHV).
- Dr. Boucher: Learning to train properly
- You empty your anaerobic reserves quickly, build up blood lactate, lose muscle control and your body tires within a few seconds. Training this way on a regular basis will inevitably impose stress on your body.
- London's burning
- So the feeling that came with seeing my marvellous city wobble from a distance was a little like, I imagine, how it feels to spontaneously lactate at the sound of a crying baby.
- Ohr Pharma receives US patent for composition of Squalamine
- Ohr Pharmaceutical has received a US patent for composition of matter for the lactate salt form of Squalamine and its delivery using any pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
- Lactate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lactate. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Lactate: At a Glance
- Overview of the lactate test, used to help detect hypoxia and other causes of excess lactate in the blood.
- Lactic acid test: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Alternative Names. Lactate test. References.
Lactate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lactate books and related discussion.