- Salisbury High grad's biotech company part of food safety revolution
- "There are certain species of lacto bacteria that can be found in beer but might not actually spoil the beer.
- Steak Salad with Harissa Yoghurt
- As superfoods go, yoghurt is one of the best. Plain yoghurt is a rich source of protein and not only can it aid in a healthy digestive system it can also lower cholesterol.
- From the Lab Bench to the Beer Glass
- When John Sheppard was asked to brew beer from wild yeast, he was skeptical. Humans, after all, have been brewing beer for millennia. If there were yeasts out there that could make a good pint, they would surely have been found years ago.
Lactobacteria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lactobacteria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesfear single track listing
list of roads and highways poland
andrew de moray
wacker drive history
kuen-lun mountain range