A selection of articles related to lactuca.
Original articles from our library related to the Lactuca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lactuca.
- Lettuce: Correspondences
- Lactuca sativa Folk Names: Garden Lettuce, Lattouce, Sleep Wort Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Chastity, Protection, Love Divination, Sleep...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Lactuca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lactuca books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Description of morphological characters of wild Lactuca L. spp
- of wild Lactuca accessions used are sometimes incorrect or misleading ( DOLEŽALOVÁ et al. 2001b; LEBEDA et al. 2001b).
- Description of morphological characters of lettuce (Lactuca sativa L
- AbstrAct: Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) is the most important crop in the group of leafy ... descriptors, along with descriptors of wild Lactuca species, provide an ...
- Natural interspecific hybrids in the genus Lactuca fished - NordGen
- Within the genus Lactuca L. (lettuce, Asteraceae) comprising about 100 species, the autogamy is the predominating breeding system, especially in the marginal ...
- Lactuca stebbinsii (Lactuceae, Compositae), a puzzling new species
- Lactuca with some 30 species (Stebbins 1937a, Jeffrey 1966), Crepis with up to 28 species (Babcock 1947: 77, 326, but considerably less according to Jeffrey ...
- Chemical constituents from Lactuca inermis, a wild African species
- The genus Lactuca L. belongs to the family Compositae (tribe Cichorieae). It comprises approximately 100 wild species.
Suggested News Resources
- Four new algae species discovered in Hawaiʻi's deep waters
- The newly discovered species are similar in appearance to limu pālahalaha (Ulva lactuca), or sea lettuce. Scientists consulted with the Native Hawaiian community to develop meaningful names for the new species to honor the great importance they have in ...
- You Can Dig It
- We have been growing the loose-head lettuce variety 'Buttercrunch' (Lactuca sativa 'Buttercrunch') for many years. It has a taste we like, and is slow to go to seed or get bitter.
- Photos: Sharing science
- Aakash Bathija, Katrina Buchanan and Brian Holst get an opportunity to educate acting Mayor Mary E. Becker on their research into “The Effects of Salinity and Copper on the growth rate of Ilva lactuca” at the NOAA Science Fair on Saturday. Comment.
- Lettuce think spring
- Lettuce, Lactuca sativa, originates from the Mediterranean, but is now cultivated all over the world and in space.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lactuca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lactuca, commonly known as lettuce, is a genus of flowering plants in the daisy family, Asteraceae. The genus includes at least 50 species, distributed ...
- Lactuca serriola - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lactuca serriola, also called prickly lettuce, milk thistle (not to be confused with Silybum marianum, also called milk thistle) compass plant, and scarole, is an ...
- Lactuca virosa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lactuca virosa is a plant in the Lactuca (lettuce) genus, ingested often for its mild psychotropic (specifically hypnotic or sedative) effects which are often ...
- Lactuca canadensis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lactuca canadensis is a species of wild lettuce known by the common names Canada lettuce, Canada wild lettuce, tall lettuce, and Florida blue lettuce. Its true ...
- Plants Profile for Lactuca (lettuce)
- General; Classification; Subordinate Taxa; Related Links; Wildlife. Lactuca L. Show All Show Tabs lettuce.
Related searchescommand economies
list of surfing areas france
lil scrappy quotations
dns zone transfer security
sonic the hedgehog family
pid controller nomenclature