- Definition: The laena was a thick, shaggy, woolen cloak worn over a pallium or toga and fastened with a pin. The laena could serve as a robe of state.
- (To appear in Viewpoints: Visual Anthropologists at Work. Mary
- (To appear in Viewpoints: Visual Anthropologists at Work. Mary Strong and Laena Wilder, eds. Austin: University of Texas Press (forthcoming: 2008).
- a-holecova.vp:CorelVentura 7.0
- The First Cytogenetic Report on Laena reitteri Weise, 1877. (Coleoptera, Tenebrionidae The karyotype structure of Laena reitteri is described for the first time.
- Art Education Research Guide
- Guide by Laena McCarthy, Image Cataloger, Assistant Professor, (718) 230-6819 , firstname.lastname@example.org. Art Education Research Guide.
- Cantor criticized again for saying federal aid should be offset with spending cuts
- “Eric has consistently said that additional funds for federal disaster relief ought to be offset with spending cuts,” spokeswoman Laena Fallon said. “We have truly reached a new low in American politics if Rep.
- Fox Spins Cantor's Comments On Disaster Relief
- Laena Fallon, a spokeswoman for Rep.
- With Hurricane Bearing Down Cantor Spox Says Disaster Relief Should Be Paid
- "We aren't going to speculate on damage before it happens, period," his spokesperson Laena Fallon emails. "But, as you know, Eric has consistently said that additional funds for federal disaster relief ought to be offset with spending cuts.
- After Irene, Political Posturing Begins::Politicians Say Damage Costs Calls
- House Majority Leader, Eric Cantor's spokesperson, Laena Fallon, was quoted as saying, "....Eric has consistently said that additional funds for federal disaster relief ought to be offset with spending cuts." So we know where this is going, don't we?
- Republicans Prepare for Next Phase of 'Obamacare' Battle
- "The president claimed that under ObamaCare if you liked your health care you could keep it, but his new law included a regulation that will actually prevent that from happening," Cantor spokeswoman Laena Fallon said.
- LacusCurtius • Graeco-Roman Clothing — Laena (Smith's
- Oct 1, 2006 A type of woolen cloak. This is the entry in William Smith's Dictionary of Greek & Roman Antiquities.
- Arisaid / Laena Roman Briton Celtic Cloak from Garb the World
- The top part of the Laena is either worn over the head to keep warm and dry, It is thought that the Laena was put on while lying down, similar to the Great Kilt.
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities, page 665
- On this page: Lacerna – Laciniae – Laconicum – Lacunar – Lacus – Laena. LACINIAE.
- laena (laena) on Twitter
- laena (laena) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow laena (laena) and get their latest updates.
- About Laena Wilder
- For Laena Wilder, photography not only opens dialogue, but it also creates a thought-provoking record.
Laena is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laena books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
examples of deflation
wolfman jack death
nasal insufflation therapy
planned parenthood v casey