- How to Manage ADHD Smartly
- If a little one is showing signs of a short attention span, is easily distracted, is restless and impulsive, he or she probably needs to be seen by an expert for several behavioral complications.
- Tummy soothers
- One of the problems with the lifestyle we have is that it creates digestion problems — indigestion, flatulence, constipation or a constant feeling of “heaviness”.
- Yogic management of cardiac diseases
- It can be learned and practiced every morning even when the patient is still confined to bed. However, Kunjal and Laghoo Shankhaprakshalana should not be adopted by heart patients, for at least many months, because they may impose a strain on the heart.
Laghoo Shankhaprakshalana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laghoo Shankhaprakshalana books and related discussion.