A selection of articles related to lagomorpha classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Lagomorpha Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lagomorpha Classification.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Lagomorpha Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lagomorpha Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pika poll: Columbia River Gorge's pint-sized rabbit cousins focus of USGS
- Scientists and volunteers are playing peek-a-boo with some Columbia River Gorge pikas, a rock-dwelling critter in the same order (Lagomorpha) as rabbits and hares. U.S.
- Pet Rabbits and their Diet
- Rabbits make great pets and are very sweet, very quiet and have their own unique personalities... They belong to the order Lagomorpha which is a separate order in the classification scheme from Rodentia or mice, rats, guinea pigs and squirrels.
- Rabbits: Habits, Diet & Other Facts
- Rabbits are small mammals with fluffy, short tails, whiskers and distinctive long ears. There are about 30 species of rabbits around the world, and while they live in many different environments, they have many things in common.
- Action-packed rabbit hunting
- As I walked along the trail I could easily see where one family unit of rabbits was predominantly living; go a short distance and find another maze of tracks as I entered another home range of a family of these scrumptious tasting Lagomorpha.