- Yogiraj Sri Sri Lahiri Mahasay and his 108 Pieces of Advice. Young Sri .. This is the definition of the First Kriya according to Lahiri Mahasay.
- About Lahiri Mahasaya
- About Lahiri Mahasaya.
- Lahiri Mahasaya is With Krystan
- Lahiri Mahasaya is With Krystan.
- Kriya Yoga: Synthesis of a Personal Experience
- of the existence of Kriya Yoga: a four-phased Pranayama path taught in our age by the great Lahiri Mahasaya.
- Babaji, Yogi-Christ of Modern India
- story to Lahiri Mahasaya and Swami Kebalananda, gave many fascinating details of his know, Lahiri Mahasaya, revivalist of the lost Kriya art.
- AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI 1 357
- The Christlike Life of Lahiri Mahasaya. 36. ..
- Self-Realization Fellowship Marks 150th Anniversary of Kriya Yoga
- But in a remote cave in the Himalayan Mountains in the autumn of 1861, the great yogi householder Lahiri Mahasaya experienced his first encounter with his guru, Mahavatar Babaji, and received Kriya Yoga from him.
- Kriya Yoga Lahiri family tradition - Babaji, Lahiri Mahasaya, Tincori
- Lahiri Mahasaya's Kriya Yoga teached by his greatgrandson Shibendu Lahiri.
- Lahiri Mahasaya: Tales and Teachings
- Lahiri Mahasays' full name was Shyama Charan Devi Sharman Lahiri. - The Gold Scales.
- Lahiri Mahasaya | Facebook
- Lahiri Mahasaya - "I am ever with those who practice Kriya Yoga. I will guide you to the Cosmic Home through your enlarging perceptions.
- Lahiri Mahasaya —
- Lahiri Mahasaya (1828 – 1898) was one of India's foremost Spiritual Masters. His original family name was Shyama Lahiri.
Lahiri Mahasaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lahiri Mahasaya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.