Lahore Shimla Pahari
- Election side-effects: A bad day for commuters
- Banners of political parties have been put on display at Simla Pahari intersection. PHOTO: EXPRESS. LAHORE: Massive traffic jams were observed in the city on Friday on account of public meetings of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) and the Pakistan ...
- Brief, heavy shower trips feeders in different areas of Lahore
- Shadman, Jail Road, Anarkali, Chuburji, Garhi Shahu, Badami Bagh, Shimla Pahari, Ravi Road and other areas had heavy shower. Abid Market, Mozang Chungi, Shadman Chowk, Old Anarkali and other lowlands have been flooded within brief time of ...
- PML-N to win October 11 bye-poll: Hamza Shehbaz
- LAHORE: Central leader of Pakistan Muslim League-N and Member National Assembly Hamza Shehbaz expressed the hope that PML-N will win the by-elections in NA-122 on October 11. Addressing at reception camps set up in Shimla Pahari, Garhi Shahu, ...
- LTC restores B-16 bus route
- LAHORE: The Lahore Transport Company (LTC) has restored the urban bus route, B-16 (General Bus Stand to Omar Chowk Township), with the collaboration of private transport operator, Pakor Global. ...
- Remembering DSP Shaukat Ali Shah
- His first book Baghair Teray was published right after we were out of university and was a huge hit among friends who were most fond of his poem 'Shimla Pahari'. It was about the difference of being at the same place with and without one's love.
Lahore Shimla Pahari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lahore Shimla Pahari books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.