Lake Baikal Wildlife
A selection of articles related to lake baikal wildlife.
Original articles from our library related to the Lake Baikal Wildlife. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lake Baikal Wildlife.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Lady of the Lake
- This is simply a conflation of all the multitudinous lake, river, and water spirits so prevalent in Celtic mythology. Nevertheless, common threads do appear; one of the best documented is that of relic-guardian, holder of the sacred sword Excalibur, who gives...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 20:3 And cast...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Egyptian Temples, part IV: The Temple Building
- Model of the Universe From at least the New Kingdom on the Egyptian cult temple building was a symbolic model of the universe. It was built along an east-west axis, following the sun´s course through the day and surrounded by a brick wall built in alternating...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 5:2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 5:3 And he...
New Testament >> Luke
Lake Baikal Wildlife is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lake Baikal Wildlife books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- People and Place
- Lake Baikal is exceptional in its size and ability to withstand pollutants. ..
- PCTA Regional Representative
- pipelines, habitat destruction, wildlife poaching, gold and uranium mining, and the effects of regional economic hardship.
- Stephanie E. Hampton Deputy Director National Center for
- Seasonal dynamics of common phytoplankton in Lake Baikal. . M.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lake Baikal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lake Baikal is the world's oldest and deepest lake at 30 million years old and with an average depth of 744.4 metres.
- WWF - Lake Baikal, Russia
- Bears, elk, lynx and other wildlife abound in the surrounding forests and mountains.
- Baikal Explorer - Wild life of lake Baikal - Animals
- Animals of lake Baikal - information about the wildlife of lake Baikal.
- Lake Baikal
- Baikal's Wildlife The surroundings of the lake are covered in Siberian forest, which is famous for harbouring animals such as bears, wolves, lynxes and deer.
- BBC Nature - Baikal seal videos, news and facts
- Baikal seals are the world's only completely freshwater seal. They live around Lake Baikal in Russia, the deepest lake in the world.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.