- CHAPTER \/l Early Hellenistic Sparta: Changing Modes of
- its immediate neighbors, the "other Lakedaimonians.“ Among questions to rather than subjects of the Spartans, fellow members of the Lakedaimonian state.
- Thucydides, Selections on Historiography
- Lakedaimonians do not cast one vote each but two, and that there is a Pitanic company, which never existed at all.
- aus: Zeitschrift für Papyrologie und Epigraphik 107 (1995) 60–68
- THE LAKEDAIMONIAN DEDICATION TO OLYMPIAN ZEUS: THE DATE. OF MEIGGS From the Lakedaimonians with propitious spirit.
- aus: Zeitschrift für Papyrologie und Epigraphik 99 (1993) 235–240
- d¢...Lakedaimon¤vn e‰nai l°getai t«n èlÒntvn §n tª %fakthr¤& nÆ!ƒ.
- Literaturliste Der spartanische Staat
- Cartledge, P.A., Early Lakedaimon: the making of a conquest-state, in: ΦΙΛΟΛΑΚ Ν, Lakonian studies in honour of Hector Catling, hg.
- Go tell the Lakedaimonians: Thermopylai - Athens, Greece Travel Blog
- Jun 29, 2008 Go tell the Lakedaimonians: Thermopylai: Read the story and see 5 photos of a visit to Athens, Greece by TravelPod member karenmw.
- "Go tell the Lakedaimonians: Thermopylai" Karenmw's photos
- Feb 11, 2011 Preview of Karenmw's blog at TravelPod.
- Go Tell The Lakedaimonians: Thermopylai Slideshow & Video
- TripAdvisor™ TripWow ★ Go Tell The Lakedaimonians: Thermopylai Slideshow ★ to Athens. Stunning free travel slideshows on TripAdvisor.
Lakedaimonians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lakedaimonians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescoherence physics temporal coherence
raney nickel applications
villain psychological attributes
list of years in science 1500s
paradox types of paradoxes
striped hyena habitat