- In awe of departed souls
- The heir apparent who had been sent by his father as Governor of Lakhnauti in Bengal, unfortunately the prince caught marsh fever there, probably malaria, and died.
- UP: 4 men allegeldy gangrape 14-year-old Dalit girl
- Saharanpur: A Dalit girl was allegedly gang-raped by four men after two of them abducted her from her house after gagging and tying her grandmother to a cot, police said on Sunday.
- A mosque with windows…
- Sultangarhi is the “first example of a monumental Muslim tomb in India, except for some monuments in Kutch” Situated on Mehrauli-Palam road, it was built by Altamash in 1231 for his eldest son Nasiruddin Mahmud who died at Lakhnauti (Bengal) in 1229.
- Heritage encroached
- Nasir-ud-Din Mahmood was governor of Bengal, then known as Lakhnauti, and was killed there, his body was brought to Delhi and Altamash started building the mausoleum to his beloved son. What stands today is an incomplete structure because the ...
- A group of Thugs in Peshawar (1860)
- He gave orders for them to be put into boats and to be conveyed into the lower country, to the neighbourhood of Lakhnauti, where they were to be set free.
Lakhnauti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lakhnauti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrsa a working example
old attic comedy
homeopathy chronic disease
house astrology topocentric
laser uses of lasers