A selection of articles related to lakota reservations.
Original articles from our library related to the Lakota Reservations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lakota Reservations.
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Long ago when the world was young, an old Lakota spiritual leader was on a high mountain and had a vision. In his vision, Iktomi, the great trickster and teacher of wisdom, appeared in the form of a spider. Iktomi spoke to him in a sacred language. As he...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Lakota Reservations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lakota Reservations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LAKOTA TERRITORY – THE SIOUX RESERVATIONS
- LAKOTA TERRITORY – THE SIOUX RESERVATIONS. 14 days (13 nights).
- ART LAKOTA
- er, Pine Ridge and Rosebud Reservations to see locally made, authentic Native American artwork and learn more about the rich history of the Lakota Nation.
- STANDING ROCK RESERVATION
- Total Reservation Population: 10080. Density of 0.4 persons per square mile.
- Lakota Sioux Service Trip brochure (Read-Only)
- Lakota Nation, which is an American Indian reservation in South Dakota.
Suggested News Resources
- Help native Americans
- The United Church of Christ's Penn Central Conference Association with the Dakota Conference have been sponsoring churches that make trips to the Sioux and Lakota reservations for many years. The needs are still great.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lakota people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Lakota are a Native American tribe.
- Life and Conditions on the Pine Ridge Oglala Lakota (Sioux
- Oct 15, 2006 A Special Resource Report: Regarding life, conditions, and hope on the Pine Ridge Oglala Lakota (Sioux) Reservation of SD www.
- SOUTH DAKOTA Indian Tribes
- Mar 22, 1997 A Guide to the Great Sioux Nation -- Several of the Lakota reservations in South Dakota.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lakota Reservations Topics
sandpaper types of sandpaper
jean-michel jarre studio albums
crane fly biology and ecology