- Thousands Offer Prayers on Sivaratri
- ALUVA: Thousands of devotees thronged Manappuram on the precincts of the Siva Temple here on Tuesday, on the occasion of Sivaratri. The 'balitharpanam' ritual began with the ceremonial lighting of the sivaratri vilakku at the Siva Temple at midnight.
- Sabarimala temple opens for monthly rituals
- The temple rituals will begin with the Tantri performing the Ashtadravya Ganapati homom on Sunday morning followed by the Ashtabhishekom offering to the presiding deity. Laksharchana. Laksharchana will be performed at the temple on February 16, 17, ...
- Ayyappa temple closed
- Laksharchana was performed at the temple in the forenoon. Brahmakalsabhishekom and Kalabhabhishekom were held at the temple prior to Utchapuja. The Tantri, assisted by head priest (Melsanthi) E.
- Laksharchana at Sabarimala as part of monthly rituals
- An auspicious Laksharchana ritual was performed at the Ayyappa temple at Sabarimala on the second day of the Malayalam month of Midhunom on Wednesday. The temple ritual began with the chief priest (Tantri), Kandararu Rajeevararu, performing the ...
- Laksharchana ritual performed at Sabarimala
- The rituals began with the chief priest (Tantri), Kandararu Rajeevararu, performing the Ashtadravya Ganapati homom in the morning followed by Ashtabhishekom and Ushapuja. An auspicious Laksharchana ritual was performed at the Ayyappa Temple in the ...
Laksharchana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laksharchana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshaleakala history
brahmanbaria district culture