- Proper noun. (Hinduism) The younger brother of Rāma, an avatar of Shesha. A male given name used mostly in India.
- Multi-lingual forays into literature
- For polyglot Lakshmana Iyer Rama Swamy, popularly known as L.R. Swamy, winning Central Sahitya Akademi Translation Prize 2015 is the crowning glory of a literary career which he began with a one-act play in Malayalam in 1960.
- (Based on user engagement)
- Chronicles the journey of Karna, the son of Surya and Kunti, who is regarded as one of the most important figures of the Mahabharata and explores how he became a hero using his might and power.
- Five get seven-year RI for robbing HM
- The Bheemunipatnam Police Station registered a case on the victim's complaint and a special team formed with the then Inspector S. Lakshmana Murthy, Sub-Inspector Y. Appa Rao and constables V.
- Evidence Must to Dismiss Government Staff: Hyderabad HC
- The bench comprising Justice G Chandraiah and Justice U Durga Prasad Rao was dealing with two writ petitions filed by Telangana government challenging an order passed by the AP Administrative Tribunal declaring the dismissal of Lakshmana Raju and ...
- Tekkali's 'growing' Shivalingam draws huge crowd on Mahashivratri
- Ravivalasa (Tekkali): The Ravivalasa village in Tekkali mandal of Srikakulam district, which houses the Yendala Mallikarjuna Swamy temple, wore a festive look since Sunday evening, thanks to Mahashivratri being observed on Monday. The temple has a ...
Lakshmana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lakshmana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshistory of sumer ur-nina
rhett the boston terrier
shrine of remembrance in brisbane
harrow school ryan theatre