- Multi-lingual forays into literature
- For polyglot Lakshmana Iyer Rama Swamy, popularly known as L.R. Swamy, winning Central Sahitya Akademi Translation Prize 2015 is the crowning glory of a literary career which he began with a one-act play in Malayalam in 1960.
- (Based on user engagement)
- Chronicles the journey of Karna, the son of Surya and Kunti, who is regarded as one of the most important figures of the Mahabharata and explores how he became a hero using his might and power.
- Five get seven-year RI for robbing HM
- The Bheemunipatnam Police Station registered a case on the victim's complaint and a special team formed with the then Inspector S. Lakshmana Murthy, Sub-Inspector Y. Appa Rao and constables V.
- Evidence Must to Dismiss Government Staff: Hyderabad HC
- The bench comprising Justice G Chandraiah and Justice U Durga Prasad Rao was dealing with two writ petitions filed by Telangana government challenging an order passed by the AP Administrative Tribunal declaring the dismissal of Lakshmana Raju and ...
- Tekkali's 'growing' Shivalingam draws huge crowd on Mahashivratri
- Ravivalasa (Tekkali): The Ravivalasa village in Tekkali mandal of Srikakulam district, which houses the Yendala Mallikarjuna Swamy temple, wore a festive look since Sunday evening, thanks to Mahashivratri being observed on Monday. The temple has a ...
Lakshmana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lakshmana books and related discussion.