- Steps initiated to upgrade Banjara, Lambani tandas: Jalaja Naik
- As part of a programme of upgrading the tandas inhabited by the people belonging to Banajara/Lambani community into revenue villages, the State government has directed the tahsildars to conduct a survey to determine the geographical jurisdiction of ...
- Tanda tourism to provide a glimpse of Lambani heritage
- "KSDTC is trying to develop Tanda tourism in which one can stay with the Lambani community, learn about their culture and have a taste of their cuisine. Lambanis are migrating to urban areas but if we take people to them, we can ensure this community ...
- Pvt. hospitals targeting Lambani women: study
- Private hospitals seem to be putting women of the backward Lambani community through “medically unnecessary” hysterectomies, if a sample study by an NGO in Kalaburagi is an indication. A study by the Karnataka Janaarogya Chaluvali (KJC), an NGO ...
- Pilikula Sambhrama today
- The day-long cultural event will feature folk song and dance performances such as Kangilu, Lambani, Kodava, Kamsale, Yakshagana and more. Ministers U.T.
- MG Road opens up for happiness today
- The BMTC and Metro Rail service has been extended till 11 pm. BMTC will also incentivise commuters with 50 gift coupons worth Rs 500. The road will be abuzz with fun-filled activities through the day.
Lambani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lambani books and related discussion.