A selection of articles related to lamellar armour.
Original articles from our library related to the Lamellar Armour. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lamellar Armour.
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. 6:4 And, ye fathers, provoke...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Lamellar Armour is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lamellar Armour books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EARLY BYZANTINE LAMELLAR ARMOUR FROM CARTHAGO
- This article presents an Early Byzantine lamellar armour, retrieved in the excavations at the quarter built over the Roman Theatre of Cartagena.
- The Perfect Armor
- Islamic forearm and elbow protector (bazuband), Byzantine lamellar body armor ( a klibanion), a gauntlet and a basket hilt.
- costume guide
- Studio); headscarf, trousers (Velvet. Glove); staff (Wandering Soldier).
Suggested Web Resources
- Lamellar armour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lamellar armour was one of three early body armour types made from various armour plates. The other two types are scale armour and laminar armour.
- ON THE CONSTRUCTION AND USE OF LAMELLAR ARMOUR IN
- Our armour of focus is lamellar. This flexible, easy-to-build harness utilized materials easily available to the medieval armourer.
- Plastic Lamellar SCA Armor Home
- Plastic lamellar plates for use by individuals interested in historical reenactment, costuming, fantasy, or any other activity enhanced by a medieval fashion flare.
- Exclusive leather lamellar armour :: ArmStreet
- EXCLUSIVE LAMELLAR ARMOUR. limited edition #3 of 10. I'm very happy to provide this lamellar armor as I really love it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lamellar Armour Topics
ming dynasty algriculture revolution
ecology ecosystem productivity
haggis hurling background