A selection of articles related to lameness.
Original articles from our library related to the Lameness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lameness.
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Child of Zeus and Hera, craftsman and smith of the Gods and, as is so often the case among Aryan smithy Deities, lame. Among the Hellenes, he was something of a hapless fool, a figure of jest and contempt. This stems from the very strong Classic Mediterranean...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Lameness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lameness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Preventing Lameness in Show Pigs
- Lameness is one of the most common problems in show pigs.
- Lameness in Dairy Cattle
- housing and other management considerations which are significant contributors to lameness in dairy cattle.
- DAIRY LAMENESS
- many other factors involved in dairy cow lameness. Paul Blackmer, D.V.
- Lameness and Hoof Trimming
- Hoof trimming is a key step to preventing lameness and decreased milk production.
Suggested News Resources
- MSNBC apes Fox News, revealing the lameness of liberals (Susan Demas column)
- By Susan J. Demas | MLive.
- Keep assessing lameness causes to improve control
- LOOK again at the causes of lameness and how best to make progress in their control, says Jo Gidlow, SAC Veterinary Investigation Officer at St Boswells, Roxburghshire.
- Take care of cows during the dry period
- The dry period represents a risk period for both infectious (eg digital dermatitis) and non-infectious claw horn (for example, sole ulcers) causes of lameness.
- No cure for arthritis in pets, but vets say medications, therapy can alleviate
- By AP, LOS ANGELES — Tahlula started life as a victim of bad breeding and will end it as a victim of arthritis. The Rottweiler had hip dysplasia and ruptured knee ligaments when she was adopted in 2006 at age 4.
Suggested Web Resources
- lameness - definition of lameness by the Free Online Dictionary
- Disabled so that movement, especially walking, is difficult or impossible: Lame from the accident, he walked with a cane. A lame wing kept the bird from flying. 2.
- Chronic lameness is a fairly common occurence in dogs and cats. Yet in many instances, the cause(s) are never fully elucidated.
- Equine Lameness
- Diagnosing Lameness in horses. Therapy. Equine Lameness: Diagnosing lameness in horses.
- Horse Lameness
- Lameness in Horses In most cases, lameness is temporary and the horse recovers with proper care. Lameness is easiest to see when the horse is trotting.
Related searcheseisenmengers syndrome
the boys from brazil story line
the hives singles
wilma famous people named wilma