A selection of articles related to lameness.
Original articles from our library related to the Lameness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lameness.
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Child of Zeus and Hera, craftsman and smith of the Gods and, as is so often the case among Aryan smithy Deities, lame. Among the Hellenes, he was something of a hapless fool, a figure of jest and contempt. This stems from the very strong Classic Mediterranean...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Lameness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lameness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Equine lameness is a costly health problem
- Equine lameness affects all types of horses — whether they are ridden for pleasure, racing or sport.
- Improve you eye for lameness
- As a veterinarian specializing in sport-horse lameness, I spend all day analyzing equine gaits, and some diagnoses can still be extremely challenging. High-tech diagnostic tools, such as magnetic0 resonance imaging and digital0 radiography, can help us ...
- Equine Symptomatic Lameness
- The horse suffering from back pain or injuries can exhibit symptomatic lameness, which can also manifest as behaviour issues including stubbornness or resistance. When the horse is displaying symptoms of lameness and logical treatments are not working, ...
- cow disease causing lameness on the rise
- "Worldwide it is a significant cause of lameness. And the control takes time and effort." Lame cows continued to be among the three main problems on New Zealand dairy farms together with mastitis and infertility.
- Producers monitor lameness, costs
- 4-5, about the common causes of lameness cattle. He said producers should know the signs in order to run a more efficient operation. Shearer said recent data shows lameness is typically responsible for 70 percent of sales of cattle in feedlots, and the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswinx club noted planets
working dog jobs performed by dogs
dream interpretation biting
kurt wenner not just chalk
paul is dead 1 one i x he die