A selection of articles related to lamiaceae.
Original articles from our library related to the Lamiaceae. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lamiaceae.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Lamiaceae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lamiaceae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lamiaceae. Kingdom Plantae -- Plants. Subkingdom Tracheobionta -- Vascular plants.
- Caryopteris siccanea, he believes that the generic placement of Cardioteucris is in the Lamiaceae because of its 2-lipped calyx and deeply 4- divided ovary.
- Pollen morphology of the genus Lycopus (Lamiaceae)
- Jun 19, 2003 Key words: Lamiaceae, Lycopus, Mentheae, pollen morphology, SEM, systematics,.
- The genus Micromeria (Lamiaceae), a synoptical update
- It belongs to Lamiaceae subfam. Nepe- toideae tribe Mentheae subtribe Menthinae and is considered as part of the vaguely defined. “Satureja complex”.
- Salvia mellifera Greene black sage LAMIACEAE Synonyms
- LAMIACEAE. Synonyms: Audibertia stachyoides Benth. Ramona stachyoides Briq.
Suggested News Resources
- Horticulture Study Group begins for 3-county region
- The specific plant studied will be Salvia, a member of the mint (Lamiaceae) family. Each meeting begins with sharing a plant from members' gardens. Members can bring a plant to be identified, or they can bring a favorite plant to share with the group.
- Whooping cough
- Avoid with known allergy/hypersensitivity to members of the Lamiaceae (mint) family or to any component of thyme, or to rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis). Avoid oral ingestion or non-diluted topical application of thyme oil due to potential toxicity.
- Hồi phục sức khỏe bằng xông thiền, ngâm tắm thuốc người Dao Đỏ
- Gesneriaceae (1 loài), Hernandiaceae (3 loài), Lamiaceae (2 loài), Lardizabalaceae (1 loài), Moraceae (3 loài), Oleaceae (1 loài), Ranunculaceae (5 loài), Rubiaceae (3 loài), Rutacese (1 loài), Schisandraceae (1 loài), Zingiberaceae (2 loài).
Suggested Web Resources
- Lamiaceae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lamiaceae or Labiatae, also known as the mint family, is a family of flowering plants.
- The Lamiaceae - Flowering Plant Families, UH Botany
- Description of the mint family, with images of selected species.
- The characteristics of this family, formerly known as the Labiatae.
- Lamiaceae - DELTA: Description Language for Taxonomy
- Botanical characteristics of this family with illustrations of a number of species.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfreddie mercury japanese legacy
great white lodge
pineal gland mythology
gdr border system escape attempts
star fox 64 multiplayer
pointer wild pointers