A selection of articles related to lamiaceae.
Original articles from our library related to the Lamiaceae. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lamiaceae.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Lamiaceae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lamiaceae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- salvia (lamiaceae) - University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Lamiaceae; Mentheae; phylogenetics; rbcL; Rosmarinus; Salvia; stamen; trnL-F. The genus Salvia (tribe Mentheae, Lamiaceae) represents an enormous and ...
- *LAMIACEAE. Flower: Complete, Perfect. Floral Symmetry: Bilateral.
- Key to Lamiaceae - Southwest Colorado Wildflowers
- Preface: Lamiaceae keys typically rely heavily on the number of fertile stamens, and thus the presence of flowers is a requirement to identification. Nonetheless ...
- Flora of China 17: 50–299. 1994. LAMIACEAE.
- Phylogenetic Systematics of the Mesa Mints: Pogogyne (Lamiaceae)
- Abstract—Pogogyne (Lamiaceae) is a small genus of annual plants, occurring almost entirely in ... currently recognized species of the plant family Lamiaceae.
Suggested News Resources
- Bring shade to your aid
- Plectranthus graveolens is an Australian native plant, being a member of the Lamiaceae family. These include the Prostantheras (Mint Bushes) and Westringias. Plectranthus graveolens is a small spreading shrub with strongly aromatic toothed leaves.
- New species of ancient tropical flower found in amber from the Dominican Republic
- The asterids include large families such as the Asteraceae (dandelions, sunflowers, asters and daisies), the Lamiaceae or mint family (peppermint, rosemary, oregano and thyme), and the tomato family Solanaceae (potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants and chillies).
- Sanatate: In ce afectiuni poate fi utilizata planta roinita de munte
- Planta face parte din familia Lamiaceae si are flori parfumate, de culoare galben deschis. In scop terapeutic se recolteaza intreaga planta, dar mai ales radacina proaspata. Aceasta planta contine substante chimice active, precum limonina, acid cafeic, ...
- Potential Dual Role of Eugenol in Inhibiting Advanced Glycation End Products
- Therapeutically important genus Ocimum, comprising herbaceous members belonging to family Lamiaceae, is considered a boon for medicinal chemists. Leaf extracts of several species have a long and successful history of being used in ancient folk ...
- Dear Pharmacist: Holy basil: Just call it the elixir of life
- I have favorite teas. Tulsi tea with a little lemon and ginger is one of those great teas that help me de-stress and put one foot in front of the other when I feel overwhelmed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lamiaceae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Lamiaceae (/ˌleɪmiˈeɪsiˌaɪ/ or /ˌleɪmiˈeɪsiiː/) or Labiatae (the mint or deadnettle family) are a family of flowering plants. They have traditionally ...
- Lamiaceae — The Plant List
- Lamiaceae. The family Lamiaceae is in the major group Angiosperms (Flowering plants). Statistics are at the bottom of the page.
- Lamiaceae | plant family | Britannica.com
- Oct 7, 2015 The mint family of flowering plants, with 236 genera and more than 7000 species, the largest family of the order Lamiales. Lamiaceae is ...
- Lamiaceae (Labiatae) - Flowering Plant Families, UH Botany
- The Lamiaceae are mostly herbs or shrubs comprising about 200 genera and 3,200 species, commonly with aromatic, herbage, quadrangular stems, and ...
- Lamiaceae: Mint Family (Labiatae). Identify plants and flowers.
- Identify plants and flowers of the Mint family (Lamiaceae) with these wildflower identification tools and a photo gallery with plants grouped according to families.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.