A selection of articles related to lammas night.
Original articles from our library related to the Lammas Night. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lammas Night.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Lammas Sabbat Ritual
- Lammas/Lughnasadh is the first of three harvest Sabbats. As it is a harvest, the God figures more prominently here than the Goddess, though she, too, is revered and thanked for bringing the fruits of harvest. The altar and circle can be decorated with sheaves...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Nyx is Night, a powerful goddess whose dark light falls from the stars and who dictates not only to men but also to gods. Even Zeus does not wish to upset Night: It happened that Hera bribed Hypnos in order to make Zeus fall asleep, so that she could have it...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Lammas Night is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lammas Night books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ROBERT BURNS Corn Rigs1 an' Barley Rigs
- It was upon a Lammas night,2. When corn rigs are bonnie,. Beneath the moon's unclouded light.
- Recomended Reading List
- Lammas Night - Katherine Kurtz. * any works by Dion Fortune. Advanced Works.
- Seeds of Fire Excerpt
- Kelly would not speak of Lammas Night nor the distant past they had all shared.
- Eight Sabbats of Witchcraft
- night of glowing jack-o-lanterns, bobbing for apples, tricks or treats, and ...
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Come Lammas-eve at night shall she be fourteen. Susan and she--God rest all Christian souls!--.
Suggested News Resources
- Pagan Movies That Need To Be Made
- Katherine Kurtz' book, “Lammas Night” would be an absolutely fabulous Elizabethan /WWII thriller. We also need some good documentaries, which is kind of what I am going after now with regard to reconstructionist religions.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Lammas Night (9780345295163): Katherine Kurtz
- What Magic Can Stop Adolf Hitler -- History's Most Evil Black Magician? Modern War The year is 1940.
- Astrology on the Web: The Celebration of Lammas, or Lughnasadh
- Jul 27, 2011 It was upon a Lammas Night When corn rigs are bonny, Beneath the Moon's unclouded light, I held awhile to Annie.
- Lammas Night - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lammas Night is a fantasy novel by American-born author Katherine Kurtz, first published in paperback by Ballantine Books in December 1983.
- Review of "Lammas Night"
- The poem "Lammas Night" tells the story of a wandering woman wizard who settles in a small village.
- Mercedes Lackey: Lammas Night
- Information on Lammas Night by fantasy author Mercedes Lackey. Part of the Short Story Collection trilogy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lammas Night Topics
Related searcheslist of marvel comics characters m
meaning of dreams about white clouds
history of denmark ancient denmark
shunga after the meiji restoration