A selection of articles related to lammas.
Original articles from our library related to the Lammas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lammas.
- Lammas Sabbat Ritual
- Lammas/Lughnasadh is the first of three harvest Sabbats. As it is a harvest, the God figures more prominently here than the Goddess, though she, too, is revered and thanked for bringing the fruits of harvest. The altar and circle can be decorated with sheaves...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Lammas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lammas books and related discussion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmergers and acquisitions europe
ball popular ball games
gray code single-track gray code
assamese language history