- 'JRR Tolkien – Soldier and Myth Maker' exhibition in the UK
- 'During the Great War Second Lieutenant J. R. R.
- Ambleside's cost for remembering 67 lives was £736
- He was aged 34 and served with the 18th Battalion of the Lancashire Fusiliers. Pte Woodend is buried at Kezelberg Military Cemetery in Belgium. He was the son of John and Mary, of Holker House, Ambleside.
- Six Lancashire Fusiliers' Gallipoli Victoria Cross medals displayed
- Six Victoria Cross medals "won before breakfast" by Lancashire Fusiliers in the Gallipoli landings have gone on show together for the first time.
- Six famous Victoria Cross medals awarded to Lancashire Fusiliers at Gallipoli
- Six famous First World War medals won 'before breakfast' by hero soldiers for bravery on the first day of the Gallipoli campaign have been reunited 100 years on.
Lancashire Fusiliers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lancashire Fusiliers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lancashire Fusiliers Topics
Related searchesgreene county missouri demographics
norm sociology mores
enso causes of el nio