- landmass [ˈlændˌmæs]. n.
- New dinosaurs link southern landmasses in the Mid-Cretaceous
- Jun 2, 2004 wanan landmasses until the end of the Early Cretaceous (ca. 100 Myr ago).
- On the Decay of Tropical Cyclone Winds Crossing Narrow
- storms that move over narrow landmasses.
- Embedded Wavelet-Based Coding of Three-Dimensional
- Abstract— We describe the Wavelets Around Land Masses (WAVAL) system for the embedded valid sea data points in between land masses.
- Runoff from the World's Landmasses: Amounts and Uncertainties at
- Runoff from the World's Landmasses: Amounts and Uncertainties at 2-degree Resolution. Trent Climate Note 89-3. J.
- The Eid ul-Fitr exodus out of Indonesia
- Indonesia has one of the most populated landmasses in the world, and has a tradition of going home at the time of Eid back to the surrounding countryside.
- California Maritime Academy hits rough waters
- A virtual environment of ports, land masses, oceans and other scenarios can be re-created on three large screens and at 10 other training stations. The federal government paid $1.
- Hurricane Irene: Water is hurricane's biggest danger
- AS HURRICANE Irene bore down on the eastern seaboard of the US yesterday, meteorologists warned that because the storm is unusually large and moving at relatively slow speeds of about 15mph, it will dump vast amounts of rain over land masses.
- Tropics Update: Irene gone, Jose almost gone, and Katia soon to be
- This system is already strengthening and may be named Tropical Storm Katia later today, and may even become our second hurricane of the 2011 season by mid- to end-week. What may become Katia will not impact any landmasses through the end of this week.
- What lies within...
- That many land masses were formed by the rising of the seabed due to seismic forces is well known. Even the Himalayan range consists largely of rock that was once under water and Mount Everest is made of marine limestone.
- Landmass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the total area of a geographical area, see land mass. For the ambient album by Steve Roach, see Landmass (album).
- List of Countries by Land Mass [Ranked by Area]
- World Statistics [sorted by Area].
- Landmass - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of LANDMASS. : a large area of land <continental landmasses>. See landmass defined for English-language learners ».
Landmasses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Landmasses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespat morita death
agm-78 standard arm specifications
arsenal fc statistics and records
krishna krishna in jainism
coffea arabica cultivation