- Yttrium from Ytterby
- It has many isotopes, with mass numbers ranging from 79 to 103, but the naturally occurring element consists of only one stable isotope, 89Y. Organic chemists are very familiar with trivalent yttrium complexes, which are used ...
- Idaho National Laboratory returns to its nuclear power research roots
- In the 1950s, large amounts of radioactive fission products were released from the chemical plant that was recycling highly radioactive fuel to obtain the isotope lanthanum. A steam explosion in the Stationary Low Power Reactor No.
- The Great 2010 DPRK Nuclear Test Debate: Summarizing the Evidence of a Low
- First and foremost, the evidence that a nuclear explosion was carried out underground in East Asia came from detections of barium-140 and lanthanum-140 at a CTBT filter station at Okinawa (Japan). Later, traces of ...
- The Great 2010 DPRK Nuclear Test Debate
- The data includes xenon isotope ratio measurements at a national radionuclide monitoring site near Geojin (South Korea) and an IMS site near Takasaki (Japan) and Barium/Lanthanum measurements at CTBTO IMS sites near Usurriysk in Russia and ...
- Magma beneath the Cascade volcanoes might be special blend
- The hydrogen isotopes (as well as some other useful elements) showed something different from what geologists have seen in other places—especially the volcanoes along the Marianas Trench, where the oceanic plate being subducted is cold and over 150 ...
Lanthanum Isotopes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lanthanum Isotopes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lanthanum Isotopes Topics
Related searchesmonotrematum sudamericanum
superman cultural influences
antonov an-124 performance
molle components of the molle system