A selection of articles related to lao tze.
Original articles from our library related to the Lao Tze. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lao Tze.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 4
- (Part 4 of 5) We are in the midst of a new age…a turning point in human consciousness. Spiritual realization is taking the place of materialism, as the most cherished goal in life. We can see that competition is only a tiny fraction as productive as...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
Lao Tze is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lao Tze books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tao Te Ching
- Not much is known about Lao Tzu, at least nothing that is certain.
- THE CONCEPTION OF "SAGE" IN LAO-TZE AND CHUANG-TZE* FT
- 150. (1) Introduction. THE CONCEPTION OF "SAGE" IN LAO-TZE AND.
- Translation - Book of Lao Zi: Dao De Jing
- Translations(extremely errorless): 60 • Book: 老子 • Lao Zi • • Source: ..
Suggested News Resources
- A Villa Bevilacqua Lao Tze e la sua filosofia, sera dei testi sacri del taoismo
- LAO TZE E LA SUA FILOSOFIA che si terrà venerdì 26 agosto alle ore 21.00 a Villa Bevilacqua. Opera in tre atti ambientata nella Cina del 600 aC con racconti, musiche, animazioni e immagini per condurre alla comprensione del WU WEI “agire senza agire”.
- Die Typisch Deutschen Heimatgespräche im Ramadan
- So in etwa formulierte es der alte Meister Laotze im Tao Te King. Diese Fähigkeit wohnt uns allen Menschen inne und daher sollten wir uns gemeinsam darauf besinnen, was schon vor über 2000 Jahren ein alter Chinese niederschrieb.
- Green Aliens
- Beh, senza essere Lao Tze, Clausewitz e neppure, assai più modestamente, Von Manstein, io risponderei come gli autori dell'articolo: quando la Terra è ancora debole. Giusto, no? Oddio, saranno mica gli ET tutti cattivi?
- İstiklal Caddesi
- 20. yüzyılda Shakespeare ve Lao Tze'yle beraber en çok okunan üçüncü ozandır. - Kalbiniz gecelerin ve gündüzlerin sırrını sessizce bilir ancak kulaklarınız, kalbinizin bilgisini işitmek için deli olur.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lao-tze is the reputed author of the "Tao Te Ching" and founder of the Taoist religion in China. His name means "Old Master" and "Tao" means the "Way".
- LaoTze - TaoDeJing
- Lao Tze. The full text of TaoDeJing consisting of 81 Chapters can be browsed chapter-by-chapter from beginning to the end.
- Lao Tze | Chinese Genealogy
- Very little is known about Lao Tze. So little that even his surname is clouded in uncertainties. However, it is generally accepted that his name was Li Er ...
- The Invisible Basilica: Lao-tze
- A brief biographical sketch of Lao-tze as one of the Saints of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lao Tze Topics
Related searchesmay 13 incident causes of the riot
the dreamstone principal characters
dundee winston churchill
esham attica smith
inflection inflectional morphology
joseph haydn books about haydn