- Lao Tzu also Lao-tse or Lao·zi (lou dz ) fl. sixth century b.c..
- Daoism (Taoism) Schedule History of Daoism Laozi (Tradition
- 1. Daoism (Taoism). Benedict Chan.
- The Daoist Conception of Truth: Laozi's Metaphysical Realism vs
- Laozi's view on truth is likened to metaphysical realism, while Zhuangzi's interpretation and others' analysis of Putnam's usage.
- Primary Source Document with Questions (DBQs) SELECTIONS
- It is traditionally attributed to a mysterious character known as Laozi (“the old master”). There is no evidence that such a person existed at all.
- LAOZI 老子
- LAOZI 老子. The Person. • Identified with Lao Dan 老旦: 1.
- Build On What They Have: Ownership and Development in Haiti
- The saying is attributed to an ancient Chinese philosopher named Laozi who first spoke it sometime in the 6th century BC. In other words, the saying, and more importantly the underlying message, has been around for over 2600 years.
- [분수대] 에코시스템(ecosystem)
- As ancient Chinese philosopher Laozi once said, “Heaven and earth are ruthless.” President Lee Myung-bak emphasized “development through symbiosis” in his Liberation Day address on Aug. 15.
- "Culegerea Laozi", serie de cărţi de cultură daoistă
- "Culegerea Laozi", care cuprinde o serie de cărţi legate de doctrina daoistă, a fost lansată, marţi, la Beijing. Editată şi publicată de Editua Credinţelor Religioase, "Culegerea Laozi" reuneşte 15 volume şi 11 milioane de caractere chinezeşti.
- Laozi - Wikiquote
- May 13, 2011 6th-5th century B.C.) was a Chinese philosopher; also called Lao Zi, Lao Tzu, Lao Tse, or Lao Tze.
Laozi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laozi books and related discussion.