- Laramar buys Gunsbury building in Uptown
- Developer Curt Gunsbury has sold a 60-unit luxury apartment complex in the Uptown area of Minneapolis for nearly $15.67 million to the Chicago-based Laramar Group. Gunsbury's Minneapolis-based Solhem Cos.
- Lubert-Adler Laramar Urban Neighborhood Fund Filing. Mark S Kripke Released
- The Colorado-based Lubert-Adler / Laramar Urban Neighborhood Fund, L.P. had published Form D because of $400.
- Vintage Lincoln Park condo building to become apartments
- Laramar Group LLC paid just over $7 million last week for all 24 units in a 19th century Lincoln Park condominium building, which it plans to convert to apartments.
- Laramar Group names Devon Bergman senior project manager
- The Laramar Group, a national real estate investment and management company, said today it has hired Devon Bergman as senior project manager for the Midwest region. She will be based in the company's Chicago office. Bergman most recently was ...
- Golub poised for big gain in Lincoln Park apartment sale
- A Golub venture has agreed to sell the Halsted Place apartments, 11 low-rise buildings on Halsted, Dayton and Willow streets, to Laramar Group, a Chicago-based landlord that has been busy acquiring apartments in North Side neighborhoods, according to ...
Laramar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laramar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheszord power rangers dino thunder
techno music musicology
william irwin thompson