A selection of articles related to large intestine.
Original articles from our library related to the Large Intestine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Large Intestine.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
Large Intestine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Large Intestine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Large Intestine in Nutrition and Disease
- The Large Intestine in Nutrition and Disease. Dr. John H.
- Clinical Anatomy of the Large Intestine
- Jan 23, 2007 Large Intestine. Lawrence M. Witmer, PhD.
- 7. The Large Intestine Channel System (Hand Yang Ming) El%%kkB@
- Pathway: The hand yang ming large intestine channel begins at the radial side of the tip of through the diaphragm, and homes to the large intestine.
- Large Intestine
- Large Intestine. Function. • complete absorption.
Suggested News Resources
- Knock Out Intestinal Invader Naturally: Victoria Bowmann on How Clostridum
- It produces two toxins, which attach to receptors in the wall of the large intestine. This produces diarrhea, abdominal pain, and eventually ulcerations. This can be the cause of mistaken diagnoses for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) upon colonoscopy.
- Fundraising page for child deleted
- She suffered a broken back, punctures to her spleen, kidney, large intestine, bowel and gall bladder, according to the Facebook page "Praying for Amanda." Infection spread throughout her body, and she's endured several surgeries since the crash.
- UF Equine Veterinarians Share Research at Colic Symposium
- Two studies looked at the effects of various drugs used for pain management in healing of the large intestine after ischemia (lack of blood flow) and in critically ill, hospitalized horses.
- Can oats help prevent colic in horses?
- It has been suggested that colic risk is heightened when large amounts of starch reach the large intestine, where it is then rapidly fermented. Oats have higher small intestinal digestibility than most other grains, including corn.
Suggested Web Resources
- Large Intestine
- The large intestine extends from the ileocecal junction to the anus and is about 1.5m long.
- The Digestive System: Large Intestine
- The large intestine (or large bowel) is the part of the digestive system where waste products from the food you eat are collected and processed into faeces.
- Large Intestine - Definition of Large Intestine - Large Intestine Anatomy
- Jun 22, 2008 The main function of the large intestine is to transport waste out of the body and to absorb water from the waste before it leaves.
- XI. Splanchnology. 2h. The Large Intestine. Gray, Henry. 1918
- Gray, Henry. 1918. Anatomy of the Human Body.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Large Intestine Topics
Related searchesgreatly enlightened world-honored one
elliott wave theory criticism
bioelectromagnetics intrinsic fields
body piercing materials implantatium
electromagnetic compatibility history