- The Story of László Bíró, the Man Who Invented the Ballpoint Pen
- The pen may be mightier than the sword, but when Jewish-Hungarian journalist László Bíró invented the ballpoint pen in the 1930s clichéd sayings were probably the last thing on his mind. In 1938, says the Wall Street Journal, “a simple but remarkable ...
- Orbanov "graditeljski kompleks" bo spremenil obličje Budimpešte
- Budimski grad v Budimu se je začel razvijati zaradi vdorov Mongolov v 13. stoletju. Kralj Bela IV.
- Biro pen, invented by Laszlo Biro, turns 70
- In the end the pair came up with the biro's distinctive nib, containing a tiny ball bearing which rolls as the pen moves. Unlike earlier ballpoints it uses a pressurised tube rather than gravity. Biro took out a British patent on June 15, 1938.
Laszlo Biro is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laszlo Biro books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Laszlo Biro Topics
Related searchesnaval mine bubble jet effect
the crow plot synopsis
link aggregation external references
pulau ubin legend
famas g2 sniper