- biro (established 1943) The biro, or ballpoint pen, was developed commercially László Bíró, the inventor of the ballpoint pen. What is László Bíró's birthday?
- PROPOSAL for the 'Strategic Innovation Agenda' (SIA) for the EIT
- Jun 13, 2011 8 Krauss, Benjamin, Péter Nemes-Incze, Viera Skakalova, László P. Biro, Klaus Von Klitzing, and Jurgen H. Smet.
- Yuri è HOPNN, comunicato stampa - Laszlo Biro
- Laszlo Biro presenta. Yuri è HOPNN tele e telai.
- Metropolitan Fire Brigade - Burnley Metropolitan Fire - FMA.com.au
- May 13, 2011 1873 Christopher Latham. Sholes. Ballpoint Pen.
- Cambridge Advanced (CAE) Use of English Practice- Answers
- This was invented by a Hungarian called Laszlo Biro, who was working for a newspaper and was annoyed at wasting so much time filling fountain pens with ink.
- Acervos reúnem peças raras de valor sentimental
- Como a necessidade faz o engenho, um jornalista húngaro, Laszlo Biro, decidiu criar uma caneta diferente, quando visitou a tipografia de um jornal.
- Run - Live Painting
- Travolto da un insolito destino Laszlo Biro ha chiuso il suo spazio sul lungotevere, ma non rinunciamo a un ultimo live painting dell'estate. RUN sarà il protagonista di questo appuntamento, che in via eccezionale sarà ospitato al Forte Fanfulla.
- “Hay que utilizar las palabras a conciencia”
- Hay palabras que involucran a personas como Charles Boycott, los hermanos Jacuzzi o Laszlo Biro y Johann Georg Meyne, entre muchos otros. ¿Para qué sirve conocer la historia de una palabra? Hay varios aspectos.
- László Bíró - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- László József Bíró (Spanish: Ladislao José Biro) (29 September 1899 – 24 November 1985) was the inventor of the modern ballpoint pen.
- László Bíró
- László Bíró (BEE-roh or sometimes BYE-row) invented the now-ubiquitous ballpoint pen.
- The Battle of the Ballpoint Pens - Ladislo Biro
- A Hungarian journalist named Laszlo Biro invented the first ballpoint pen in 1938.
- Laszlo Biro | Bíró László, The Inventor of the Ballpoint Pen
- Laszlo Biro | Bíró László, The Inventor of the Ballpoint Pen.
- Laszlo Biro - Inventor and developer of the ballpoint pen - an
- Laszlo Biro. As with many inventions the time at which it was developed helped with its success.
Laszlo Biro is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laszlo Biro books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Laszlo Biro Topics
Related searchesjobab ben zerah
high middle ages the rise of chivalry
chi thien su
list of deities sikhism