- ASUC Senate passes motion to reintroduce bill supporting ban of latex products
- The ASUC Senate passed a motion to reintroduce a bill in support of a campuswide ban on the use of latex products for amendments after ASUC President Yordanos Defen issued a presidential veto last Wednesday. The bill, originally approved unanimously ...
- Latex bill harms student health
- We do not support ASUC President Yordanos Dejen's recent comments on her veto of Senate Bill 2015/2016-054: In Support of Campus-Wide Ban on the Use of Latex Balloons, Rubber Bands, and Gloves. While we do support her veto, we do not support her ...
- Lake City High School goes latex-free
- COEUR d'ALENE — Balloons are an indicator of celebrations and can help create a festive atmosphere for pep rallies and birthday parties. But for one student at Lake City High School with a latex allergy, those same balloons could be a death sentence.
- Proposed latex ban imperative for campus safety
- We and other students are outraged that ASUC President Yordanos Dejen recently vetoed Senate Bill 2015/2016-054: In Support of Campus-Wide Ban on the Use of Latex Balloons, Rubber Bands, and Gloves. The bill is primarily sponsored by ASUC ...
Latex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Latex books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrace hazard computer security
cornelius van til biography
tertiary source encyclopedias