A selection of articles related to latin letters.
Original articles from our library related to the Latin Letters. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Latin Letters.
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Latin Letters is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Latin Letters books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Latin Letters
- viii Latin Letters mark is already beside the word in question, the student will know that it is time to learn that word.
- An Introduction to Latin-Script Uyghur Introduction
- development of a new standard — Latin-Script Uyghur.
- The Unicode Standard 6.0
- FF21 Ａ FULLWIDTH LATIN CAPITAL LETTER A. ≈ <wide> 0041 A. FF22 Ｂ FULLWIDTH LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B.
Suggested News Resources
- Russians claim a rip-off over sending texts in Cyrillic letters
- The character limit for a message written using Latin letters is 160 per page; in Cyrillic it's just 70. Since operators charge per page, it quickly becomes more expensive to use Cyrillic script.
- Hillary Clinton Redux?
- Not only was it transcribed in Latin letters rather than Cyrillic as elementary courtesy would demand, but the Russian translation was wrong: "overcharge" instead of "reset." Mr.
- Rodrigo Almeida Adorns Jewelry With Ancient Symbolism
- The collection, called Caligrafia, mixes symbols from Eastern and Western writing traditions, with calligraphy brushes juxtaposing Latin letters and interspersed with traditional beads.
- Libyan official says 85 civilians killed in NATO airstrike
- Inside one notebook, a girl had written her name in Latin letters: Salwa Ageil Al Jaroud. Government officials said the first bomb dropped in the area around 11 pm Monday.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of Latin letters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This is a list of Latin letters. Contents.
- Ancient and modern Latin alphabet
- The letters Y and Z were taken from the Greek alphabet to write Greek loan words .
- Epistolæ: Medieval Women's Letters
- Epistolæ is a collection of letters to and from women in the Middle Ages, from the 4th to the 13th century.
- Amazon.com: Latin letters: Books
- Results 1 - 12 of 2614 Amazon.com: Latin letters: Books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.