A selection of articles related to latium etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Latium Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Latium Etymology.
- Fauna and Faunus
- Paired Deities of grove and forest, and the life therein. Faunus was originally a mythical King of Latium, but in later times, these spirits were conflated with Hellenic Pan, and the Race of Satyrs....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Norse God of Mischief, Trickery. Divine Catalyst, Breaker of Stagnation, Force for change. Giant brother of Odin. Loki wavers between a weal-bringing culture-hero/trickster and a woe-bringing destroyer. He is responsible for getting the gods most of their...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Latium Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Latium Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CPY Document Title
- (Latium Vetus), the coastal region of Tyrrhenian cen- side the confines of Old Latium and into the territory .
- MERCURIUS et proximī Václav Blažek In the present contribution
- from Latium is quite probable (Untermann 2000, 85-86).
- Place-names ofthe Ebro Valley: their linguistic origins
- of course be Iberian; but the parallel of Tarracina on the Latium-Campania border supports an IE origin. Telobis/Tolobi.
- THE ARYAN ORIGIN OF THE ALPHABET: DISCLOSING THE
- The Aryan Origin of the Alphabet, Waddell.
Suggested Web Resources
- Online Etymology Dictionary
- The Online Etymology Dictionary "of Laurentum," a maritime town in Latium, lit. O.E.
- Laurence - Online Etymology Dictionary
- The Online Etymology Dictionary.
- etymology - What is the origin of the word "Latin"? - English
- I'm prompted by a question on the origin of the word English. Being English Latin comes from the latin word Latinus which means "*of Latium".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Latium Etymology Topics
Related searchesyevanic language
derby county fc famous players
st pancras railway station history
omega phi alpha alumnae chapters
book of wisdom biblical book
gandhism brahmacharya and ahimsa