A selection of articles related to latium.
Original articles from our library related to the Latium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Latium.
- Fauna and Faunus
- Paired Deities of grove and forest, and the life therein. Faunus was originally a mythical King of Latium, but in later times, these spirits were conflated with Hellenic Pan, and the Race of Satyrs....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Latium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Latium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Map 43 Latium Vetus
- For detailed coverage of specific areas, see the Forma Italiae and Latium Vetus series.
- Map 44 Latium-Campania
- Map 44 Latium-Campania. Compiled by N. Purcell, 1997.
- FI,.]RTHER DATA ON IAPIS IAZULI FROM LATIUM, ITALY r,aa:J o.z:t-l
- cimen of lapis lazuli from Latium, Italy contains sodalite but apparently lacks lazurite or haiiyne'r'.
Suggested News Resources
- Senatus Populusque Romanus (SPQR)
- The word Latin according to the Reader's Digest Great Dictionary of the English Language derives from the name of the ancient region of Latium which is roughly equivalent to the modern Lazio.
- Happy Birthday
- ALL ACCESS Happy Birthday wishes FRIDAY (8/12) to LATIUM's CHARLES CHAVEZ, WTMX/CHICAGO PD MARY ELLEN KACHINSKE, KMGV/FRESNO PD JEFFREY DAVIS, KIIS/LOS ANGELES Creative Services Dir. KELLY DOHERTY, KMEL/SAN FRANCISCO's SANA G.
- Who really own Mindanao and Sulu?
- Those who legally converted themselves to Latinos certainly have forfeited their right to call themselves Zamboangueños because they now claim to be descendants of the Latins in Latium, Italy, Iberian Peninsula.
- Are we fake Latinos?
- Strictly from the standpoint of linguistics, Latin was the language spoken by the ancient Italic people of the Latium region. Latin also became the official or formal language of the Roman Empire, the first republic of the world.
Suggested Web Resources
- Latium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Early Latium and Campania. Abraham Ortel's 1595 map of ancient Latium.
- The cities of Latium were Rome, on the Tiber, and its seaport, Ostia, near the mouth of the same river.
- Welcome - Latium Fine Italian Dining
- An authentic Italian restaurant run and owned by Maurizio Morelli. Profile, menu, wine list, and contacts.
Related searchesaspergillus flavus
dreaming of hell
jos mara aznar
dream symbolism theft interpretation