A selection of articles related to latter aspect.
Original articles from our library related to the Latter Aspect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Latter Aspect.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
Latter Aspect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Latter Aspect books and related discussion.
Latter Aspect Topics
Related searchesecological isolation
militant etymology of the word
teachers day china
bay of pigs invasion
red mage dungeons and dragons