Lattimer Massacre Massacre
A selection of articles related to lattimer massacre massacre.
Original articles from our library related to the Lattimer Massacre Massacre. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lattimer Massacre Massacre.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Lattimer Massacre Massacre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lattimer Massacre Massacre books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Foundation seeking miners' names for Wall of Honor
- Historical markers call attention to various tragedies, such as the Avondale Mine disaster in Plymouth Township, Knox Mine disaster in Jenkins Township, Lattimer Massacre near Hazleton and Judge Jesse Fell of Wilkes-Barre burning anthracite in an open ...
- The Lattimer Massacre: When an Entire Police Force Stood Trial
- 10, 2015, marked the 118th anniversary of the Lattimer Massacre in the anthracite coal mine region of eastern Pennsylvania. Like the 9/11 attacks, the mass murder in Pennsylvania was used as a springboard for something bigger. But in the case of the ...
- Regional National History Day competition for high school students being held
- There will also be presentations by living history actors Gina Aleo, portraying Mrs. Thomas Jefferson, and Regina Drasher, portraying "Big Mary" from the Lattimer Massacre.
- Mines and a mansion
- When a scuffle ensued, a sheriff fired a shot and a melee ensued. Nineteen miners were killed.
- Are bullets Lattimer Massacre's smoking gun?
- A University of Maryland anthropology professor interested in the Lattimer Massacre says he's found bullets fired from guns at the site of the incident 113 years ago.
Lattimer Massacre Massacre Topics
Related searches2003 ub313 orbit
axis and allies basics
alpha psi omega fraternity symbols
wls-tv current anchors
nazi architecture hitlers mausoleum