- Aseradens, Dombrovskis agree to focus on implementation of EU recommendations
- Latvian Deputy Prime Minister and Economics Minister Arvils Aseradens (Unity) and the European Commission Vice-President for the Euro and Social Dialogue, Valdis Dombrovskis (Unity), at the meeting on March 14th agreed to pay more attention to ...
- Latvia's Muslim community affected by radicalisation
- Normunds Mezviets, the head of the Latvian Security Police, told Latvian television on Monday that the country's Muslim community has been affected by radicalisation trends. He made his comments to Latvian national television on March 14, 2016.
- In Q4, hourly labour costs in Latvia increased up to EUR 6.96
- Data of the Central Statistical Bureau (CSB) show that, compared to the 4th quarter a year before, in the 4th quarter of 2015 hourly labour costs grew by 43 cents or by 6.4% and reached EUR 6.96.
- Bank of Latvia cuts growth, inflation forecast
- The Bank of Latvia has lowered its forecast for growth of gross domestic product (GDP) in Latvia in 2016 to 2.3 percent and the inflation forecast to 0 percent, reported LETA Monday. The previous GDP growth forecast was 2.
Latvia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Latvia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe four humours
albino pygmy rhino
first aid providing first aid
compton california history
port of corinth load line zone