Lauburu Or Basque Cross
A selection of articles related to lauburu or basque cross.
Original articles from our library related to the Lauburu Or Basque Cross. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lauburu Or Basque Cross.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Lauburu Or Basque Cross is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lauburu Or Basque Cross books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ancient Symbols in the New World, Part III
- First, however, it is important to know that the Basque lauburu is also known as the Basque 'cross', as well as the Basque swastika. Using the term 'Basque cross' frequently leads to the incorrect assumption that the symbol is associated with Christianity.
- Mudd Hutt comes to Elko
- Aguirre-Alt is extremely proud of her Basque heritage and wants to express that pride with Basque décor at the new location, as in the Spring Creek one.
- After 50 years, La Barca in SF bidding fond adios
- Its name will be Lauburu, the name of the Basque cross that Hirigoyen says symbolizes a celebration of life and prosperity. It's a thought that's been on Hirigoyen's mind lately, as Piperade is poised to celebrate its 10th anniversary next year.
- Character-inspired toys may be popular
- Each has two candleholders below a flat circular piece decorated with a curved-line cross, hearts, circles and a scalloped border. I'd like to know more about Wilton and the value of these sconces.
- Pays Basque: The Gourmet Trail
- Enigmatic and welcoming — the Basque Country is both. Basques are very proud of the particularities they've managed to hold onto in the face of constant adversity. Their admirable strength of character has enabled them to preserve both their unique ...
Lauburu Or Basque Cross Topics
Related searchesmedical radiesthesia
thalidomide side effects
charlie chaplin legacy
the ill-made knight