- A tincture of opium, formerly used as a drug. [New Latin, perhaps alteration of Medieval Latin labdanum, labdanum; see labdanum.] laudanum [ˈlɔːdənəm].
- PRESCRIPTION: PATIENT: DOSAGE: laudanum
- www.fact-simile.com laudanum www.
- SIR WALTER SCOTT'S LAUDANUM? much consideration by
- SIR WALTER SCOTT'S LAUDANUM? by. A.
- Injectable Exploits: Two New Tools for Pwning Web Apps and
- Middler Project Lead. – Penetration Tester. – SmartGrid and Embedded Hardware Researcher.
- Dr Wade Marynowsky Born 1974, Sydney, Australia. Email: wadox
- Born 1974, Sydney, Australia. Email: email@example.com http://www.
- Back to Brainoil
- 12, with Eyehategod, Impaled, Laudanum, Voetsek, Badr Vogu, and The Burial Tide. 8 pm, $17, $20. OaklandMetro.
- The Joys of Energy Self-Sufficency
- The metro Phoenix area sprawls like a harlot on laudanum; it offers endless blue sky, but almost no skyline. It does have a bus system, and more recently installed a light rail, or monorail, that runs from downtown Phoenix eastward into Mesa.
- Laudanum, and its many uses « the Victorian era
- Mar 2, 2008 Wikipedia's list of laudanum-users is so incredibly long, it makes no sense to copy it. Here's some notable users: Lord Byron (of course!
- Laudanum was a wildly popular drug during the Victorian era. It was an opium- based painkiller prescribed for everything from headaches to tuberculosis.
- LAUDANUM | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- LAUDANUM's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- LAUDANUM- Obedience through Volume.
- Tortured. Slow. Heavy.
Laudanum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laudanum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.