- Magnotta left message for Laureen Harper in body-parts package, court hears
- A note accompanying a body part sent to Conservative headquarters in Ottawa read "Stephen Harper and Lauren Teskey will know who this is. They f***ed up big time!" The notewriter signed with a black heart and misspelled Laureen Harper's first name ...
- Don't call her first lady: A rare sit-down chat with Laureen Harper
- That was around the time she transformed from Laureen Teskey into Laureen Harper, a public move meant to defray any potential confusion now that her husband was Prime Minister. “I was very shy at the beginning and I wasn't comfortable,” she says about ...
- Sophie's choice
- When former Conservative party leader Stephen Harper came to power in 2006, his wife, Laureen Teskey decreed to the press that she was now Laureen Harper, hitching her identity to the party that championed traditional family values. In a 2007 Maclean's ...
- The nerd who came from nowhere: Stephen Harper knows you don't need to like a
- He thrived in political debates at university, but vanished when his opponents tried to take him for beer afterward. Williams was the one “dragging” him to social functions.
- Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau's surname sparks a dash of controversy in Quebec
- Closer to home, Laureen Teskey kept her maiden name until her husband was elected prime minister in 2006, when she became Laureen Harper. But the wife of former Bloc Québécois leader Gilles Duceppe, who often campaigned with him in this year's ...
Laureen Teskey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laureen Teskey books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Laureen Teskey Topics
Related searchesdream symbols and color
james hetfield equipment
nubian hebrew mission
quetta universites and colleges