- lavash ( ) n. A thin leavened flatbread of Armenian origin. [Armenian, from Turkish lavaş .
- Falafel Regular Vegetable burgers with salad and tahini sauce on
- lavash, seasoned with onions. Falafel Deluxe. The above plus eggplant and potatoes on lavash, seasoned onions, with garlic yogurt sauce on lavash.
- Crispy Lavash Squares
- Crispy Lavash Squares with HG. Hot Couple Dip 1 extra-large (or 2 large) pieces lavash bread or light flatbread (like Kim's Light Flat. Bread).
- Lavash Pizzas with Mache and Eggplant Serves 4 Inspired by Chef
- Lavash Pizzas with Mache and Eggplant. Serves 4. Inspired by Chef Kara Brooks .
- Sandwiches Plate Sides & Salads
- Chicken Kebab: Cubes of marinated chicken & veggies in lavash bread w/ tahini 8.50.
- Thinking outside the lunchbox
- THE ASSOCIATED PRESS This Ham Pinwheel ditches sliced sandwich bread in favor of a rolled lavash flatbread. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS Even cucumber sandwiches seem less boring when they're dressed with hummus and served on naan flatbread.
- Local Pantry: Zeta Za'atar Lavash Chips (Say That 10 Times Fast)
- Which is exactly where we find our best hidden dinner gems, including these "Zeta" lavash chips from Araz-Z. The owner's name is Ara Zeithlian; he has been operating his Pico Rivera lavash company, Breadmasters, since the 1990s.
- Thinking outside the usual (lunch) box sandwiches
- Or if crusty bread isn't your kid's thing, try folding or rolling the fillings in a piece of lavash or naan flatbread. Also get creative with fillings.
- How to Make This Boulud-Approved Grilled Lamb at Home
- One of the best among many excellent dishes at Boulud Sud is the Spiced Grass-Fed Lava Lake Lamb with Algerian Eggplant, Yogurt, and Lavash.
- The Low-Down on School Lunches
- Try spreading cream cheese and dates and/or raisins on lavash bread and roll it up. Shredded carrots and cucumbers or additional veggies can also be used instead of raisins. Make fruit kabobs.
- Lavash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the Caribbean island, see Lavash Island; for the cheese, see Lavaş cheese. Different varieties of Lavash sold in Yerevan market.
- Lavash Recipe : Alton Brown : Food Network
- Mar 21, 2011 Food Network invites you to try this Lavash recipe from Alton Brown.
- Welcome to Lavash Restaurant - Inner Sunset Persian Cusisine of
- Lavash is a cozy, family-owned business in the heart of San Francisco's Sunset District.
Lavash is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lavash books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchestrane manufacturing locations
pope pius vii
theory of evolution and involution
music of japan okinawan folk music
sredny stog culture