- White Sox hope Brett Lawrie can channel energy into big 2016
- White Sox hitting coach Todd Steverson has spent the early part of spring training watching new second baseman Brett Lawrie chat up "anybody who will listen" during batting practices and games. The Sox knew they received a high-energy player in their ...
- Rob Lawrie: Why I tried to smuggle child refugee into Yorkshire
- The second youngest child in a family of seven, Lawrie's only memories up to the age of six are of violence. His father, an academic, was a popular figure, except to those who knew what he was capable of behind closed doors. Eventually Lawrie was taken ...
- White Sox: Brett Lawrie wants to get reacquainted with second base
- GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Give him a task, and Brett Lawrie will tackle it with the enthusiasm of a linebacker hopped up on Five Hour Energy in pursuit of a quarterback.
- Brett Lawrie second to none when it comes to sharpening White Sox's edge
- Ask new White Sox second baseman Brett Lawrie where his edge comes from and he will tell you a rugby story. Once upon a time Russ Lawrie, Brett's father who played first-division rugby in Canada for 20 years, dived into a scrum.
- Lawrie adjusts to another new team, old position with Chisox
- GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It's another season and another team — and an old position — for Brett Lawrie. The one-time top prospect with Toronto, now 26, is hoping to restart his career and bring his trademark energy to the South Side of Chicago.
Lawrie is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lawrie books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesflavio gioja
george s robertson
good will hunting synopsis
cartoon network asia pacific
end of the world theory