Laxative Castor Oil
A selection of articles related to laxative castor oil.
Original articles from our library related to the Laxative Castor Oil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Laxative Castor Oil.
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
Laxative Castor Oil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laxative Castor Oil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Transdermal Absorption of Castor Oil
- have been found on papyn1s.['1 The primary function of castor oil has traditionally been as an oral cathartic and laxative.
- Ricinus communis L. castor bean EUPHORBIACEAE No synonyms
- Its principal use in medicine is as a purgative and laxative.
- Relationship between nitric oxide and platelet-activating factor in
- nitric oxide could reduce PAF biosynthesis in castor oil-treated rats. Key words Nitric oxide • Intestinal damage • Acid phosphatase • PAF. Laxative.
- Biodiesel from castor oil: a promising fuel for cold weather
- Oct 12, 2004 used as a laxative, castor oil is widely used in the industrial field because of its many properties.
- Evaluation of Antidiarrhoeal activity of extract from roots of Rumex
- study and antidiarrhoeal activity of were studied on castor oil induced diarrhoea and normal .
Suggested News Resources
- Deadly Toxin Ricin Found In London Apartment
- But small amounts of the poison--consisting of two 30,000-molecular-weight chains connected by a disulfide bond--can be extracted from seeds of the widely available castor bean plant. The laxative castor oil is also derived from this plant.
Suggested Web Resources
- Castor Oil Laxative | Natural Laxatives
- Castor oil is a lubricant laxative derived from the same source as ricin.
- castor oil Oral : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings
- Castor oil is known as a stimulant laxative. It works by increasing the movement of the intestines, helping the stool to come out.
- Laxative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Certain stimulant, lubricant, and saline laxatives are used to evacuate the colon for rectal An example is mineral oil, which also retards colonic absorption of water, softening the stool.
- Castor Oil Laxative | Merrilyn Hope's Blog
- Aug 6, 2010 Castor Oil is the best laxative, in my opinion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Laxative Castor Oil Topics
Related searchestransverse myelitis
charism social meaning
hagia sophia trivia
list of automobile manufacturers