Laxative Stool Softeners Surfactants
A selection of articles related to laxative stool softeners surfactants.
Original articles from our library related to the Laxative Stool Softeners Surfactants. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Laxative Stool Softeners Surfactants.
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Laxative Stool Softeners Surfactants is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laxative Stool Softeners Surfactants books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Managing Opioid-Induced Constipation in Ambulatory-Care Patients
- Softeners. Surfactant. Docusate.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION SOFLAX TABLETS
- Faecal softening agent plus stimulant laxative. Pharmacology. Docusate is a stool softener or emollient laxative.
- Docusate Sodium USP – An active ingredient for laxatives - Cytec
- surfactant (surface active agent) is used as an active ingredient in a variety of combination laxative/stool softener formulations.
- JPPR 0203
- stituted by, other agents if found ineffective. Stool Softeners.
Suggested Web Resources
- Laxative Stool Softeners Surfactants | RM.com ®
- Laxative Stool Softeners Surfactants articles, reference materials. Need more on Laxative Stool Softeners Surfactants?
- Laxative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Examples: docusate (Colace, Diocto).
- Colace, DSS (docusate) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse
- Class: Laxatives, Stool Softener. Adult Dosing & Uses; Pediatric Dosing & Uses; Drug Mechanism of Action. Surfactant laxative: stool softener.
- docusate sodium - definition of docusate sodium in the Medical
- docusate calcium an ionic surfactant used as a stool softener. docusate Be aware that excessive or long-term use may lead to laxative dependence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.